Join Our Caring and Experienced Team
Here at Coolangatta Medical Centre, we are a group of people brought together by a common purpose:
to improve the health and happiness of the patients.
As a whole, the primary objective is not only to look after the holistic well-being of a patient but also to look after the well-being of the community.
If you’re interested in being part of the team, please email email@example.com
Join Our Team & Make Waves in Your Career!
We are looking for a Doctor to work every second Saturday morning at Coolangatta Medical Centre with the beach at your doorstep. Earning potential $245 into your pocket every hour.
GP Position | Independent Practitioner | Coolangatta , QLD
Why Join Us?
- Generous Revenue Share: For all privately billed patients ($87 per standard consult), you keep a 70% of the payment.
- Convenient Onsite Pathology: Available right when you need it on Saturday mornings, making your practice smooth and efficient.
- Prime Location: Nestled in the vibrant Coolangatta area, our purpose-built practice is not just a workplace but a lifestyle choice. With the beach at your doorstep, you can wrap up your morning session and catch the waves, take a refreshing swim, or explore the nearby exquisite restaurants.
- Your Perfect Saturday: Imagine earning great while the sun rises, then stepping out to the golden sands for a surf session or a leisurely swim. Indulge in the local culinary delights as you unwind. At our practice, it's not just about the work; it's about embracing the lifestyle that comes with it.
We Offer: ·
- A very busy practice with a steady flow of patients, ensuring you're always engaged and making the most out of your time.
- A supportive and friendly team environment, where patient care comes first.
- A chance to make a significant impact in the community while enjoying the work-life balance you've always dreamed of. Make a Splash in Your Career!
Don't miss this unique opportunity to elevate your career, income, and lifestyle. If you're a doctor who loves making a difference and enjoys the surf and sand, we'd love to hear from you. Join us and transform your Saturdays into something truly special.
Dr Dominic Bannerman
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Dr Jack O’Halloran – Starting Feb 2024
Dr Jack O’Halloran grew up in Melbourne, Victoria where he completed a Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Monash University and an honours year in Science at the University of Melbourne.
Following this, he moved to Sydney studying medicine at the University of Sydney and graduating with an MD in 2019. During his medical degree, he spent time on placement at a remote clinic in Ngukurr, NT as well as overseas in hospitals in Pokhara, Nepal and Kampala, Uganda.
Jack worked for 4 years on the NSW Central Coast in the public hospital system in areas including paediatrics, general medicine, general surgery, orthopaedics, intensive care, and has spent the past year working in a busy emergency department, obtaining his Certificate in Emergency Medicine qualification.
Jack, his wife and young daughter have recently moved to the Gold Coast to be closer to family and friends and are very excited to embrace the lifestyle and spend spare time at the beach with their 2 dogs. He also enjoys AFL, running and is keen to learn to surf.
Jack is looking forward to commencing at Coolangatta Medical as a GP registrar in 2024, working closely with the great team there to provide excellent healthcare to patients and families.
Charles is a Registered Psychologist, having completed his undergraduate degree in Canberra and Master’s degree on the Gold Coast, working in the Public and Private sector with age ranges 16-70.
He aims to provide a comprehensive Psychological therapy with an action-oriented approach, focusing on improved quality of life.
Charles is experienced in assisting clients with presentations including anxiety and depressive symptoms, substance use/addiction, career transitions, parenting advice, relationship issues, and neurodiverse issues.
He uses a range of evidence-based therapies including Mindfulness/Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Positive Psychology and Interpersonal Therapy.
In his spare time Charles enjoys spending time at the local beaches, playing basketball and swimming.
The Friendly Staff
2IC – Reception Manager